Introducing Someone – Reading
Matt: Scott, I’d like you to meet my brother, Ben.
Scott: Hi Ben, it’s nice to finally meet you. I’m Matt’s colleague at work.
Ben: Nice to meet you too, Scott. I’ve heard so much about you.
Scott: Matt has told me all about you too. I’ve wanted to meet you for a while now.
Matt: Now that you have finally met each other, let’s go to lunch.
Scott: Sounds good to me, I am hungry.
Ben: Me too!
- Who is making the introduction?
- Who is being introduced to Scott?
- Scott is ___________________ colleague from work.
- Matt is Ben’s ____________________.
- Where are the three people going after the introductions?
- Who wanted to meet Ben for a while?